Flovin and Roadtrip

This weeks Flovin is an insane collection, worth looking at each photo seperately! Lol, there's a lot of great jumping photos! I love jumping photos :)
Right after work today, we're driving (IN PEPPER!!!) to Kenora(Tyson's hometown) for the weekend :)
I'll probably still blog. Bringing Lolli along, and stitching. Hoping to relax too. October's been a crazy month. Hope you all have a Happy Weekend :)
Don't forget to enter the halloween contest(at bottom). I will draw the winner on Wednesday! Halloweeeeeen :) Boo!

5 comments:

  1. i love love love that pic with the colorful barbie shoes. :)
    reminds me of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the selection...I think I'm going to add some new contacts to my flickr account! :D

    Oh, and I SO did not expect to see my face on here! lol Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leigh-Ann! You've been TAGGED!!! Check out my blog! Thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these pictures!

    I want my new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK what's wrong? It's Monday afternoon and you haven't blogged since Friday!!! I'm going through major withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com