House Update :)

My house makeover has been at a bit of a standstill for the last month because I've been busy and the contractor is finishing a few other projects. Amanda and I have thrifted a perfect collection of new furniture but I'm holding off with photos because I really wanna share everything in a big reveal once my floors, paint, accessories and window treatments are done. My goal of a completely vintage home is happening and it feels really cozy and sweet in here. I love everything we've picked out :)
*
With all the new furniture choices and my sisters talent of smart storage, I have so much storage and display spaces now... what a gift in a 700 square foot house with just 3 closets (1 linen, 1 in my room and a tiny one in the guestroom). I even have empty drawers... does this mean I can shop more?

6 comments:

  1. how exciting! can't wait to see more of the vintage furniture and pretty decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it does mean you can shop more :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it definitely means you can shop more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes new space needs to be filled!! can't wait to see your house make over!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your camera collection! Storage is so important for us crafters....empty drawers....lucky girl! I'm going to have to sit down and really come up with a good plan so I can find new spaces in our space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you pretty much have to shop more. No question. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com