Yum!

Today is my last full day with Violet and we're making the most of every minute (headed to Violet's fave restaurant right now, then the flea market, getting dressed up and a party tonight)! I probably won't be making a 4Stories post today but if you want a topic, this week can be "FOOD" :)
Tomorrow, we're driving to the States for Violet's flight and Keith and I are staying in Fargo overnight to do some shopping on Monday :) I'm looking forward to the mini road trip!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, LA

5 comments:

  1. Mmh...those strawberries really look yummy! They kind of make me think of cupcakes...mmh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dish is so pretty! where did it come from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that bowl... gives me an idea. I'll be emailing you soon. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com