Photobooth Friday :]

In the last photo, Keith's throwing a handful of Nerds in the air. Keith and I officially live together :) Yeeee! We're so happy together :) Lola barks at us when we hug and kiss. Rascal. Time to get back to kitting :) They're coming along :) Happy Friday Everyone!! :] Note: I don't think I'm gonna do Freestyle Friday's regularly. They'll just be sometimes :) Note: I moved the stuff for sale to Etsy :) Note: Project Runway wasn't on in Canada on Wednesday. Bummer. Note: Jordan Knight was and is my fave. Tell me the truth, was Danny anyones favorite?! I should do my Danny impersonation in my next Video blog. lol. Unrelated: Ask Keith to do his pants demo in the next video...you'll laugh your face off. I did. Note: I'm making more Polaroid Albums for the Etsy Shop. Any other requests? Note: I had a dream last night that I was having a cat fight with Amanda...and Keith woke me up because I was literally clawing him in the face.

11 comments:

  1. whhyyy do you have to be so amazing?
    seriously?
    it's crazy.

    (artequalshappy.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beard looks so gross!.......lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh polariod albums = fun! You can mark me down for one (may I request it in blues???) Where do you get all your cool binding (gaffer tape) from???

    you two are fun! Happy shacking up, I totally recommend it! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like 7gypsies gaffer tape best :) i just buy it online...and sometimes i use hockey tape (works just as well) :)

    thanks lacy and kim :)

    keith: you're handsome; not gross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a Danny fan...I'll admit it. Seriously though, that video kinda made me ill....laugh hysterically...and remember sitting in my room wishing I had that NKOTB phone, and curtains (ok, the list is too big to post here, lol).

    SO happy for you and Keith :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. keith has a archie comics look in his face in all of those pics, the bottom left has a jug head look just needs a crown and a burger

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are adorable together!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so funny and cute together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danny looks like a monkey and My bf had a dream the other night where he was punching someone in the face and I woke up to him trying to punch me(not knowing of course) Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. o my goodness! i'm so happy for you two! It's fun, huh? Dean said "ello"

    love your lip ring!! Pls tell Dean to let me have one!!! I want it sooo bad!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay I want to see BOTH of these demo/impersonations....

    I am sooooo happy for you both!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com