My first weekend at the cabin

(This is Keith) It's been a great weekend so far... we arrived at the cabin on Friday at around 7:30. Leigh-Ann, Sharon, and Shawn showed me around and it is utterly amazing to see all the hard work and dedication that has gone into it. We had a Mother's Day dinner on Saturday night and it was ''DELISH''. We all helped around the cabin a little with little chores and tweaks. We had a small snafu with the toilet this morning, but it all worked itself out in the end. Leigh-Ann and Amanda and myself nicknamed the whole situation ''POOVER DAM''. We just got back from the beach... Lola was fetching some rocks and sticks that I was throwing into the water. Amanda, Matt and the twins came along and brought Roxy and Reese to have some fun. It's so relaxing to be out here and I am looking forward to the next time we come out! And to conclude, Minneapolis next weekend baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love your choice word UTTERLY!
    ure pal from Michigan, Christina (heffers Rock). e-mail me at
    chicks71307@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. right on! I wish I were at a cabin instead of (supposedly) cleaning house.
    Poover Dam! Harhar! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice write-up Keith, Leigh-Ann's imposter. We're SO glad you came to the cabin, maybe next time there won't be any snafu's, shingles or calamities happening. You need to come back soon. Love the Poover Dam Leigh-Ann, glad the poover dam opened up and things are much better now. Some things can be so 'shitty' in life.
    I think Grandma had a really good time, it was nice to have her out and want her to come back soon.

    Love Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post Keith!

    With such a funny choice of wording too. Snafu.....I had to chuckle. And Poover Dam seems so appropriat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are too cute together. Your Mom is so funny,it sounds like a good time was had by all. Besides the Pooverdam problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for not pointing out how gross i am after 3 days without a shower ;) it must be love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet post keith!!

    greetings from kimi räikkönen! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com