Happy Monday & Good News :]

Happy St.Patricks Day!
Good news...
The kit supplies are arriving and it is VERY fun and exciting!
Guess what... THIS IS THE KIT! I was able to get all the supplies online and I tweeked and added a few components! It totally rules, and I am so excited for you guys to get it!
I'm making extra Kits for the Freckled Nest Etsy shop... so if you didn't get one, YOU CAN STILL reserve one! (While supplies last. First come, first serve)
Go here for ordering details. EMAIL me soon if you want one.
ps. the whole kit is Love, Elsie ...except for some Hambly Rubs and Vintage Buttons ;)
I KNOW! It doesn't get better! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!!!!! Its gonna be a rad kit. Thanks Leigh-Ann and happy Patty's day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited I can't stand it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can not wait! To get my first kit ever! So excited! When?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee Lee, how much? text me

    xoxo
    Mand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda: $40us plus $10 shipping
    Tania: they will be mailed off by the end of march :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, i was just over at A Beautiful Mess and saw some LA goodness on the sidebar! Nice work!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I CANT WAIT!!!
    Yea!
    I am so Happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com