Freckled Nest Kit Club!!

It's KIT TIME LADIES!!!
Here are two EXAMPLES of the style of project-kit I'm building for March release!
See details below ;)
WoooHooo!
Note: The pictures are printed on transparencies!! YA!
*
Home is... album :) All the places my heart feels at home :)
(A Freckled Nest original design)
"Home is..." Full Photo Set * I made this little ditty for Teaque using some photos from her pregnancy photoshoot. She's ultra-cute :) OK! So here's the plan... You need to pre-pay...pre-request your kit so that I can buy supplies in mass and not go unda! *the albums above are SAMPLES of the style of Kit-Album you'll make. These are different materials than you will use...but I guarentee, they will make squeal they'll be so yummy and fun!*
This is a PROJECT-KIT...which means you get the supplies you need (some precut/punched) to make the album in the rad-tutorial/instructional(included). This also means you don't need to be *creative* ...it's step by step fun :) But creative whims are always a fun addition ;) This tutorial will also allow you to make this album again and again in other sizes, styles and variations. (Bonus: A guide for the supplies/measurements of 2 other similar albums will be included) * The kit includes your pictures put onto Transparencies. Once instruction is provided, you will need to email your photos and I will print them on Transparencies for you :) (Instructions of how to do this will also be in the project instructions.)
*
Crafty Skill Level Required:
If you can use a papercutter, fold and follow instructions...you can do this :)
* This project-kit is $40us.
(plus Shipping: $10US/CDN...Int'l $14) Payment by Paypal only. Kit Release: late March * Tools You'll Need Paper cutter Scissors Thumbtack (or tiny dot-size hole punch) Bone Folder (or ruler) Glue Masking Tape Corner Rounder (optional)
love * If you'd like to reserve yourself a kit.... Please leave your name, paypal email, email address and how many kits you want... in the comments of THIS post. I will send an invoice thru paypal :) * Happy Monday everyone!!!!! It's gonna be a *great* week!! heart heart heart!

16 comments:

  1. Yep, yep, yep.
    meredithmd@gmail.com - this is also paypal.
    1 kit please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know I must have one!

    Jessica
    jessica_hood@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a great idea. will mull this over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah your gonna have to count me in. UM um let me look up my paypal account so you can invoice me. I hit it big with tax returns this year. TIME TO SPLURGE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't splurge on the album right now...wish I could...so yummy!

    But I LOVE the photos printed on transparencies...ultra-cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, this is so , so cute!! but now I can´t have one of this babies.... the idea is fantastic to print the pics ins transparencies....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Please.... You know the email!

    I will be adding this to my blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. will the kit be more like the home one?? because if so I want one.
    will you let me know before i order//
    thanks julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. leigh ann
    sign me up for 1 kit please
    my paypal email is cjhuntsman@yahoo.com
    my email addy is fireflylanedesigns@yahoo.com
    thanks julie huntsman

    ReplyDelete
  10. name = lizi villa
    paypal email, email address = lizjimi@yahoo.com
    how many kits = 1 please!

    can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My email and my paypal addresses are jjacobson@att.net.

    Please reserve and invoice 2 kits for me. My daughter and I are looking forward to their arrival!!!

    Thanks! Jill Jacobson

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely want one of these! Can't wait to see what you put together. And photos on transfers? Awesome!!!

    Kathryn L.
    ScrapKat07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my goodness. Can I still get in on this one?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather,
    Yes... i still have a few available :)
    Please email me at FreckledNest@gmail.com

    :) LA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Is this kit still available for purchase ?

    esteekhoo@hotmail.com (same for paypal)

    1 kit.

    From
    Estee

    ReplyDelete
  16. I *loved* this kit. The album turned out awesome!

    So, Leigh-Ann, any idea when you'll be coming out with your next kit? I can't wait!

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com