nervous wreckoon

Kody. Lovely Kody, picked me up from work today. He was in a loaner while his sweet ride got fixed. We saw a woman driving nose-to-the wheel... And Kody impersonated her driving style--- all the way to our destination ;) I was laughing at him so hard, I started crying!
We got his car back and went to visit our Grandpa in the hospital. (Please keep him in your prayers. Things aren't good.) On the way to driving Grandma home, we saw 2 fat raccoons!! Kody grabbed my camera and chased them down the lane. (Too funny!) Then, Grandma said, "good thing I wasn't walking, I'd have been a Nervous Wreckoon!" She's so instant-witty!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com