good golly miss molly!

Molly sent me a nice package :) Last month I made some labels for her jam... and today, a jar of APRICOT jam arrived...and I can't wait to slather on toast!!! AND Molly made me a button bracelet. AND---can't show you yet, but Molly designed that gift that the Freckled Nest Design Team will be sending to customers who blog/brag their purchases... Tania's going to sew them, and I'm going to personalize them :) Any guesses? (It's totally cool! And we're gonna backsend them too, to the people that already have blogged. If you have, please email the link.) Thanks Molly!! This package made my day!! PS> Inka's having a fun contest :)

4 comments:

  1. "Poking a bull in the butt"???????

    Huh?! That has got to be the craziest thing I've ever heard! WHY would you want to poke a bull in the butt? LOL

    Love the bracelet!! That's giving me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bracelet is cool. :)
    and i´m sure the jam is heaven..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you got my package! I was beginning to worry (I'm new to mailing outside the 50). Glad you like the goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com