Inspired from Elsie's blog, 26 things I'm going to do before I turn 27.
1. Write a book.
2. Have the little girls in my neighborhood over for a craft party. 3. Teach Lola to say "I love Momma" (i've already been working on this for a year)
4. Loose 20 lbs (and this uninvited double chin) by exercising.
5. Take a picture every day for a year (started this June 2nd)
6. Payoff $2500 of debt.
7. Plant some flowers. (ya, it's August, but it'll be practice for next summer :)
8. Somehow improve my bad memory.
9. Go to the Air Museum with Tyson.
10. Go skinny dipping.
11. Get out of the house more.
12. Learn the words to Hello Goodbye "It is Love" and sing it to Tyson.
13. Read my Bible. I miss God.
14. Pluck Tyson's eyebrows.
16. Enjoy my legs & my shape.
17. Send handmade gifts to 8 people for fun :)
18. Eat no junk food for one solid month. September!
19. Finish all my unfinished creations.
20. Dance like nobodies watching.
22. Finish the renos on our house.
23. Make a youtube something.
24. Buy a car.
25. Declutter our home.
26. Go on a roadtrip with my Tyson.
I've linked this in my sidebar; i'll cross/check them off as I do them :) Due date/My birthday = April 11.