drivehome, thursday 6:31pm

our tire fell off our car. (we're ok but it coulda been a bad scene; car= outta commission) Added: It wasn't scary cause we were near home, and not driving fast....but we do go on a 90km/hr road every morning... then it would have been really bad&scary! I was tired when I blogged last night; I shoulda given more detail... The tirerod 'let go' and the tire went perpindicular to the car while driving. Tyson had to kick it back into place. (He was also taking his anger out on the car{Kody vs. TV style}) We were about 5 blocks from home, so whenever we had to turn, Tys would walk beside the car and kick it. (totally TrailorT)... If he didn't the car looked like a dog draggin its butt on the grass. It happened the 2nd or 3rd time in the middle of a busy intersection. I totally slouched down...and laughed my embarrased face off. A lot has gone wrong this week (that i won't go into)...had a minor meltdown at the beginning, and then just laughed thru it... can't change it. And things are fine now, thanks to family help ;)

4 comments:

  1. I hope you guys are ok.

    At least a tree didn't fall in front of your car. No joke, it happened to me yesterday when I was driving home with my son! Scared the crap out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! How scary! Hope you're ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you hear that you're alright. Be good to yourselves this weekend. In fact, I'm certain that it would help to have something chocolate, or maybe some ice cream, heck, some ice cream on top of something chocolate. Yep. It will, I know it to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? While you were driving? That must have been scary! Glad you're ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com