i'm it.

{Car photos, Oh ya! Tyson's driving, lol}
I was tagged by Grover ;)
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. I talk a lot, so i tried to think of things i haven't shared yet... here :) - i used to have my lip pierced. i miss it. -i was a nanny for 4 years -i lit my homework on fire "by accident" one time (grade 2) -i have a crush thing for donald trump and heratio caine -i love the little details -i blush when people think i'm funny -i get so excited when i wake up at 3am-ish (cause i still get to sleep more) that i wake Tyson up to tell him too. and he gets likes it. we're perfect for each other. Now I tag Kim, Amanda Ross, Teaque, Alice, Jen Coen, Kelly and Tyson! (i'd like to tag my darling Mom, but she doesn't have a blog. boooo---) I'm going to add a second (optional) segment to this game. Found at Marta's amazing blog; 5 Hearts and 5 Hates. (Grover, you should do this one too) Here's mine. I Heart 1. puppy kisses 2. bikinis (but i don't wear one, lol) 3. tyson's curiously soft feet 4. smiles from strangers 5. the word 'plethora' I Hate 1. lola eating paper 2. rushing 3. mice 4. rind in baking 5. the sound of gagging

2 comments:

  1. Got the first part done (before I saw the optional). I'll work in the optional tomorrow. I'm tired. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it - are you proud - actually 2 posts!! Anony-moose :) (Oh no I think it's going to put my name....)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com