stale donuts

Oh LOL...Within the past few days, I've: - Rammed my arm into a metal bannister, just walking by... causing a major swelling and a big sick bruise... - While grabbing my change as I walked away from the parking meter... the little door didn't swing out, and I cut the top my middle finger, and nearly broke it - Driven away with the extension cord plugged in to my car, twice. (Shhh, this is not a story we share with Dad) - Bent my fingernail backwards - Sat a stitching project on my lap, and leaned over, stabbing the needle into my leg. - Slipped in the lane (because i was wearing "sensible shoes") and fell into the big snowbank. - And I saved my favorite donut too long; stale!...So i just ate the reason that its my favorote..lol! Come to think of it, I'm way overdue for a Tetnus Shot. In other news, why am i foaming at the mouth and craving to bite people... (lol, or is that rabbies) PS> We switched our house around again! This is the best remodel yet! Pictures to come, when the tornado subsides. Sis Amanda always says that our house has an Identity Crisis. I don't deny it, but at least it keeps our little home fresh and new ;)

8 comments:

  1. LA, perhaps you should stay at home on friday and not leave at all...stay away from snowbanks, needles, parking meters, bannisters, and especially stale donuts!! have a safe day at home...watch movies all day/night, that should keep you from hurting yourself, unless of course, you end up choking on popcorn kernels...
    kim
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao!
    okay..sorry I am laught with you and not at you...ha ha ha!

    extenstion cord..did that too last week, actually cracked the bumper on my car with it, i believe my husband purchased a cord made of cryptonite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm telling you, one of these days...I'll get on here...and there will be no posts....and a week later there will still be no posts...and I'll go check out Tyson's blog to see what's up with you, and find out that you're in the hospital with some crazy craft-related-injury or something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a vanilla dip from timmy's?? Yum!! I've been injuring myself lately too... yesterday I slammed my knee into my TV table and it really hurts now, but I haven't done as much as you! I think those bacon bandaids were the perfect thing for you! I LOVE moving furniture around.. I used to change my bedroom around at least once a month, but usually more. Now all of my furniture is so big, there aren't many options.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that the DOGnut i bought you 3 or 4 weeks ago, cause if it is im afraid ill dis own you cuase thats worse that touching mold througha plastic blag

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK...I DON'T THINK THERE ARE ANY OTHER WAYS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR HOUSE AROUND LA AND TYSON, YOU HAVE ME STUMPED...DID YOU MOVE THE LIVING ROOM INTO THE SPARE ROOM, HMMM...
    You better slow down so you don't get hurt anymore LA, what if you broke something or ended up in the hospital when you are supposed to be going to BC...ahhhhh!!!!and YES we better not tell Dad!.!.!.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Alice--we are one in the same! Yes, it is exactly that!!
    LA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will you marry me? (Sounds dangerous)

    If not, (I can understand) Do you mind if we use the pictures of your donut(s) as our official "Hard Donut" Band site "Mascot"?

    P.S. Here are some suggestions for rearranging furniture (Very inexpensive and no coupons needed!):

    Nail all furniture to the ceiling.

    Nail all furniture together,
    then nail furniture to the ceiling.

    Sell furniture (yard sale), Get 100 peach
    boxes to use as furniture,Nail peach boxes together,

    Nail (new) furniture to the ceiling.

    If this grows tiresome, use shopping carts!

    :) Life is a Hard Donut baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com