glimpses... *edited*

I did a one on one 12 hour workshop with Lisa from BC this weekend. Lol, can you tell we took this picture at the end? We made lots of pretty things :)
Tonight was our first 'Oprah One Day' meeting. It's a small business support group I recently started up. Jill(VintageCottage), Karen(ArtRocks) and me (FreckledNest) ... we had great discussions, lots of laughter & sharing, and of course- support. It was awesome talking with 2 amazing woman/artists that are or have been at the same place I have been/or am in. I think good things are to come!
This is a cute label Takashi made so I could find his mailbox to drop off Keepsakes Keys. It was a funny surprise at the end of the map.
Added/Edited
momma said... 12 hours, i thought it was only supposed to be a few hours, you must have been tired. is this olivia's and kennedy's album????? and why is your coffee club called oprah day one??? glad you had fun love momma
LA's Response:
We did 6 hours on Sunday, and the remainder on Monday. It was fun :)
I have no comment about Ollie&Kenny's Album! ;)
Good Question Momma... Our small biz support group is called Oprah One Day(i named it), because for me, that's the top, and that's my goal. To be on the butter yellow couch with Oprah (drinking water with a straw), sharing Freckled Nest & my passion. And for Karen and Jill to be there with me, having grown together, supporting each others dreams and seeing them happen.
Love ya Momma,
LA
PS> You and Dad can be in the Oprah audience with Tyson, and i'll wink at you ;)

4 comments:

  1. 12 hours, i thought it was only supposed to be a few hours, you must have been tired. is this olivia's and kennedy's album????? and why is your coffee club called oprah day one??? glad you had fun

    love momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did 6 hours on Sunday, and the remainder on Monday. It was fun :)
    I have no comment ;) about Ollie&Kenny's Album!
    It's called Oprah One Day, because for me, that's the top, and that's my goal. To be on the butter yellow couch with Oprah (drinking water with a straw, sharing Freckled Nest & my passion. And for Karen and Jill to be there with me, having grown together, supporting each others dreams and seeing them happen.
    Love ya Momma,
    LA
    PS> You and Dad can be in the Oprah audience with Tyson, and i'll wink at you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing to do with this blog, but to all my fans (Karissa) you can be the president of the awesomest fan club ever, ya i know im the shit
    to all you wanna be fan club members you can check out the merchandise at the link on this blog, check it or you'll regret it BOYEEEE ( im feeling very vanilla ice right now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not invited to sit on oprah's coach too? geez... i thought we were friends :) heehee. How about a spot in the audience... or at least an autograph??

    PS...totally forgot about this place in Richmnond that you will LOVE when you're out here... it's called Daiso, it's this huge asian store where EVERYTHING is two dollars. Check out the link. http://www.daisocanada.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com