online sewing class ended this weekend and I'm sad that it's over... we had such a wonderful group of women excited to learn to sew and thrilled everytime they completed a project-- they inspired me daily :) Now that Home Ec is over (ie. the projects are all posted), I have lots of things to catch up on and then I'm taking a long overdue holiday (I'll still be blogging and doing emails on my holiday, but I'm looking forward to no list for a week or two). Being so busy this last month, I feel like I've forgotten to tell you some stuff!
Here's a little list of exciting things:
- My friend Violet is coming for 2 weeks and I'm really excited to spend lots of time with her! We feel like sisters and have the best time together. I'm driving to the States on the 22nd to pick her up and we're staying there for a night to shop... then she's coming to Winnipeg for 2 weeks where we'll do lots of fun stuff... a hair day at Holly's salon, fun meals, Violet's 1st time at the cabin, practicing new make-up techniques (i've been obsessed with Youtube make-up tutorials this weekend), a fondue party, crafts, grocery shopping (Violet LOVES grocery shopping), and lots of silly girl time :) And maybe, a live episode of LA-TV with both of us! :)
- I'm making over my blog in October and I'm very very excited! I've had this on my to-do list for months and I'm finally making it a priority!
- Freckled Nest Design is expanding again! I'll introduce you to our newest designer in the next month and I think you'll love her just as much as Kyla and I do... she's a beautiful soul and talented designer & illustrator!
- Keith and I are working on things and I can see us getting back together officially in the next few months :) I've missed him like crazy and he missed me. We've been hanging out and he's making me incredibly happy :)
- I got a new computer last week, a 17" Macbook Pro. It's crazy amazing and takes up my whole lap.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte's are so good.
- I have some really fun blog posts coming up (starting next week): a craft tutorial, Q & Answers, the Dress Series Part 3, features on cool flickr & etsy people, and a video blog that's making me laugh constantly (need to make it still).
- Reno's on my house will be starting soon... it's gonna be a crazy experience (living amongst it with Lola) and I'm excited to show you some peaks along the way! First = new floors!
- Lastly, I wanna say that I really appreciate you. When I started this blog, I added a site meter and it gave the option to start your counter at a certain number. I was so relieved because I didn't want to lose the 32 hits I had collected in my first few months (mostly my Mom)... and now to be past half a million and still growing rapidly, I can't believe my eyes! Thank you for reading my blog, it really does mean a lot to me and I love sharing my world & faves for you to read :) I'm honored to have you here.