Thursday goals

I have a fun field trip of events today...
* Drop off car to get fixed
* Pick out cute rental car
* Possible thrift visit
* Maybe pick up my other glasses (I've got one pair so far)
* Supper with my friend Courtney
* Buying Mocs at the Mall
* Sex and the City 2 with Jill (premiere night!!)
* Work when I get home :)
These windows are the prettiest!! We took Momma to this cafe/baked shop on Mother's Day and we all instantly fell in love! Even the website is cute :) Gotta run, have a great day!! xo.
ps. Fierce and Love. and if you know what that means, I love you even more ;)

5 comments:

  1. he he. Fierce and love! Dude. My fave to watch after work, or while working at home (I almost said after school! lol). And have a fun day! Sounds rad - it would be hard to work after that, though - specially the movie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol trya banks!!!! loves it watching it right now!!!! fierce and love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its kinda depressing that its ending isnt it it always made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun day! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuute! Oh and I saw SATC2 with my girls last night at midnight and it was fabulous. Let me know how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com