MUSIC: repeat power play

 
New Repeat Power Play
song/artist: Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Home
discovered: via Mucho Bueno (amidst one of their many lovely Coachella posts)
how many days: on repeat since last night when I read Sometimes Sweet and Mucho Bueno (i'm getting majorly inspired discovering blogs i've never been to. people are wonderful)
dancibility: spins, tilts and joyful hops
notes: i feel so happy watching them be happy :)
other versions: here and here

Previous Repeat Power Play 
song/artist: Miike Snow, Animal

6 comments:

  1. Love this song! I just put up a new playlist on my blog that has that Miike Snow song in it...you might like the rest! I love that song too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of THE BEST songs/bands of the year. I am in love with Edward Sharpe. Have been for quite some time now. They sold out in the first day of their presale tickets for their show. Didn't get to see them. Needless to say, I was bummed. But GREAT choice in music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Edward Sharp. If you like 'Home' I recommend listening to '40 day dream'

    ReplyDelete
  5. LA! im so glad you love edward sharpe! they were so much fun! best show at coachella for me!
    xo
    b

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so glad you found us and excited about your new love for Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. They are just so darn charming. -k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com