3 Photos

We took Kennedy and Olivia to the mall yesterday. They are such great kids!! Highlight was watching them eat Pink Icecream, they had it on their noses and everything ;) Lovin the colors in my purse this week :) Keith has been hugging me so good, there's lift off! I giggle so much :) --- I've lost about 10 pounds lately, and am feeling very happy about that :) --- Now we're off to get coffee, go to the Flea Market and some garage sales, then tonight I'm working :) A perfect day! Happy Sunday everyone :)

9 comments:

  1. Aww! Happy to see you so HAPPY! :)

    (How'd you lose 10 pounds?! Good for you!!)

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds and looks like a happy Sunday! Yay!
    Congratulations on the 10 pound loss, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 pounds lost + colorful bags + honey hugs = best Sunday EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the last photo in the mirror- too adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 10lbs that is fantastic!! Well done girl :) I posted my weight loss pic, it's a comparison pic (http://sixgunanie.blogspot.com) of before and after my holiday, I'm pretty sure it's the first time I didn't gain weight going to USA!

    Well done!!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos!!! Congrats on the 10 pounds! That's awesome!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute photos leigh-ann, what a happy little weekend you had :]
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same aqua purse!! From Urban Outfitters yes? Congrats on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi LA,
    I'm glad to see you and Keith having fun together again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com