School Photos Season

Driving last week, I saw a schools' sign "Retakes - Monday Morning"...and it reminded me of 2 things: How much I (see below) used to have to take retakes...and to remind y'all about the Little Yearbooks :)
Ideas... Let your kiddo put their swap photos in their own little yearbook! OR give one to Grandma as a brag book (tiny and perfect for purses!) OR use the album to watch your children grow (put a school photo in each year)! OR ...just kidding, you get the idea... They're only $5 each. Click each photo for more details or to purchase.
Thanks for looking :) Freckled Nest

8 comments:

  1. i love that pic of little leigh-ann. so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda you look so different in this picture, but you can tell it's you........ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like em all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keith, did Leigh-Ann tell you this pic is of Amanda. Take a look at Kennedy and you have a spitting image of Amanda when she was little. And by the way, sometimes LA tells little white lies.

    Love Momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS.-I like these albums LA, you'll have to make me one in about 3 years when Ollie and Kenny start school, GRANDMA'S BRAG BOOK!

    Love Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! What a little cutie pie!

    Your little books are adorable. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute idea and such a cute photo. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com