Keychain Kits!!

I made this sweet & simple little album to keep a few special photos of my Penny :) There are 8 styles of kits to choose from... only $8 each or 2Kits for $14. I used the "Autumn Polka" Kit to build my MiniBook. ** Each project kit includes a variation of the supplies below, plus photo instructions to make your own 4.5x4.5" MiniBook :] ** Autumn Polka MiniBook Kit: ** Baby Girl MiniBook Kit: * Grandpa's Couch MiniBook Kit: * The Beach MiniBook Kit: * Purple Nurple MiniBook Kit: * Aqua Chocolate MiniBook Kit: * Big Boy MiniBook Kit: * Grandma Mema MiniBook Kit: * Plus, you can add a Metal Charm to your MiniBook for an additional $3: (Please specify which charm with your order) (How To Purchase) Each kit is $8 or 2Kits for $14. In the comments of this post, write your name, email/paypal email, and which kit(s) you would like. * *There are multiples of each kit style. *Payment by Paypal (we will invoice). *Shipping is Additional. Each Kit: CDN/USA $4.50, Int'l $6.00 Kit Clubbers: This is the Freckled Nest Fall Kit. If you ordered the Spring Kit, use your coupon on the last page to receive $5 off! Please Note: The albums are *like* keychains, but not meant to *be* a keychain. Happy Shopping :)

9 comments:

  1. ah these are so cute!! i would like two please: the purple nurple and the autumn polka. i've got a $5 off coupon from my notebook kit:) yippee!! evan sanford... revsanford@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute :)
    I would like two as well please. The aqua chocolate and the beach. Too pretty to not get both :)
    mirmoore@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet...but being i still have an envelope sitting here on my counter from the last thing i ordered for you...i have to wait:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these... But times are tough right now (plus I still have to do the notebook i bought). Will you have these in your etsy later?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Friend, long time no blog. First, do you still hear how Penny is doing? I would take her in a heart beat. Second I want the Baby Book,(no not for me), and the Aqua Chocolate, with the baby stroller charm, and is that a fly or bee? My paypal is TexJohme@sbcglobal.net

    Hope this finds you and your Keith happy! Hugs Rainy

    ReplyDelete
  6. that aqua chocolate kit is very sweet! but i can´t afford your lovely kit this time... maybe next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello LA...Gotta tell you that Penny is just the cutest ever. It was sad for me as well the day you said Penny had to go. I love the mini keychain you made of her. What a wonderful piece to have around to keep her close.

    BTW the kits are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any more Aqua Chocolate's left?

    If so -- I want one :)

    Christina - girl [at] 5foot4 [dot] org (I don't make my paypal email public, but if you'll email me at that one, I'll reply back w/ the paypal one!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh blast it...
    I love them all, sadly no cash. Gorgeous creation!
    Have a question... the Dymo looking alphas, are they dymo or something else??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com