*signature*

I couldn't think of a blog topic today...so my friend Lacy gave me these prompts :) Feel free to fill it out too and link yours in the comments :)
*
1. signature outfit i love cardigans with tank tops, jeans and pashminas. i also lovvvve swimsuits. mine is an aqua, creamish white and olive green tankini.
*
2. signature jokes(inside)
so many! i'm all about inside jokes and references! Keith and I have a lot of quokes (quote jokes) we pull out. Most comman:
*
"Yes. But where does the meat go?" (seinfeld, slicer episode) *
"Free Candy" (seinfeld, dealership episode)
*
"For a boy. Or a girl. Or a boy." (seinfeld, seven episode)
*
"New guys in the corner puking his guts out." (tommy boy)
*
"byyyyeeeeee" (evan in superbad) **
"shawty got low low low" (that song)
* "We can't pull over anymore. We're already pulled over!" (supertroopers)
*
"she's just being Miley" (that song)
*
"2 per" (air force ones)
*
And some funny things we've said that we poke at each other:
*
"Meat." (this one has a hand signal too)
*
"I have bird hair. Which is good."
*
"The quantity of the nice automobiles on hand, were lots of very nice automoblies."
*
"It's like those things at the fair that you bop...."
*
"oh, you had a shower?" (to amanda)
*
"huge" (my family...acting like donald trump)
*
"My hair smells like tay" (my family/amanda) *
3. signature quirks
i dislike loud music and loud tv. i stand on the side of my foot when i'm taking photos. i can't help kicking like a maniac when i get tickled. i'm a tmi kinda person. i turn my wrists outward to relax. i go nutso from repetitive sounds(ex. pen clicking). i'm big on hugs.
*
4. signature scent Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
*
5. signature style fun, happy, whatever i feel like...and always changing.
*
6. signature kiss(interpret as you will) mmmm, i love kissing. *
7. signature store i don't really have a favorite store. i love thrifting.
*
8. signature love language (they are, 1. physical touch, 2. gifts, 3. words of affirmation, 4. quality time 5. acts of service...just guess which one you would need the most. )
i think acts of service and words of affirmation. i think that's the ways i show love most and feel loved most. but all 5 are good :)
*
9. your real signature:
*
10. signature laugh i have lots of laugh versions... and i laugh A LOT. my favorite is the involuntarily snort. and this cooing giggle i get sometimes with Keith. Annnnd when Amanda and I laugh so hard we loose control. She's my favorite laugher :) *
11. signature photo pose i tilt my head a little and my mouth pulls back a little. amanda pointed it out to me.
*
12. signature doodle Heart with 3 dots

2 comments:

  1. love this blog :) maybe ill do my own..and you should check out my latest blog..as i have finally b4een able to do the car post...i know i know..im late... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your site and the things you make. Oh yeah and your custom specs are killer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com