i'm giving myself a gold star! :]

(handstitched roll-up with vintage milk glass buttons)

Okay seriously! I'm STILL hyper about ALLLLL the things I did this weekend!!!! Having that list and motivation was pretty super!

Right after work, I'm zippin to Canada Post to get all these DONE things to their new homes! :)

Above is Inka's Rollup :) Amanda and I call her Inka Klum cause she sounds like Heidi Klum and we all love Project Runway :) Inka has many fun names :) She's going to keep her pencils for sketching silhouettes in it...and other tools :)

Listening to One Star Story today. Lovin.

Here's all my DONE stuff!!!! Meredith and Kendra's albums, Michelle's banner, Cleaned Studio, Kits Stuffed, Inka and Alice's Roll-ups, 5 Photobooth Albums for Emily, Taxes Done, Some Laundry, Lots of funtimes with Keith :)

AND I started a new project (on sale tomorrow), and Rachel's Polaroid album...and even more exciting: I got an order yesterday for 2 personalized photobooth albums and i STARTED IT RIGHT AWAY! This is a big cool flippin deal...! Know why? CAUSE I'M CAUGHT UP!!! I haven't had this feeling for at least a year!

And Keith and I crafted together lots this weekend! (i made albums, he made models, we smiled at each other) We made my studio into our studio :) It's incredible!

Here's my undone stuff :( Dishes, Laundry, Yard (Lol...notice there's a theme... haha)

ASHLI: I saw Tila Taquila at the Tank this weekend. I thought of you and Paul right away ;)

Now I'm off to adjust my 'In Progress' List in the sidebar...and that's really rewarding :)

6 comments:

  1. yayyyyy lagator!!
    way to go girlfriend. you did an awesome job with your list this weekend. :)
    aaaaand, i totally ADORE that roll-up. drools. lol. i can´t wait to have it and store all my little things in there. hihi!
    love ya lovely.birdie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that roll up is cutie pattoootie! so what do you put in it?

    you knocked off a lot of things this weekend! i scrapped for ohhh 13 hours on saturday..i love scrappin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm *so* happy you love it ink! :)

    Van...this will probably help :) http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=8448707

    13 hours?! woah! my record is 15 hours, but i'm satisfied with 14 ;)
    it's just to fun to stop (or need sleep or food)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our studio...how freaking cute is that? Ok, almost too cute and sweet for me...but I love ya anyway! :)

    You're awesome chick...glad you had a very productive and loving weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT JOB!
    I finished my list too...

    I will be posting maybe tonight or tomorrow and I have a picture of it....

    Talk to you soon
    love you LDR


    ps. do you still need measurements for my laptop...

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an accomplishment! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com