and the winner is...

What would you like for your prize Miss.Elizabeth? Congratulations! Thanks for entering everyone! :] A lot of you came "outta the woodwork"... i was amazed how many new people there are reading Freckled Nest and from so far away! Cool :] "should i put my pants on for this?" Goodnight, xox. Added because she's hilarious... (this was Elizabeths response.) Who I must admit, I'm developing a girl crush on! She keeps making me laugh and talk-types like me... so excited to make you a tote Elizabeth! (These random-rabbit-trail-type comments are my favorite kind!) Elizabeth said... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!I just squealed and woke up the baby (hee hee).How exciting is it to see Keithcake holding up my name and Keithcake smiling!!!OK first off I need to have that piece of paper with my name on it because your handwriting makes me happy. And secondly I just had a 'Miss Elizabeth' flashback from the 80's...watching wrestling with my Daddy and totally cheering on Macho Man Randy Savage and his manager/wife Miss Elizabeth. But I totally digress now.Thank you soooo much for the generous contest LA and you don't know what a ray of sunshine you just brought to an otherwise rainy, boring Monday morning.You are an uber-crafter superstar and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE one of your AMAZING totes to store all of my knitting love.Oh, I just have to EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK again. And rock the baby because he doesn't get why I keep eeeking and disturbing his nap. EEEEEEKKKK. April 28, 2008 11:11 AM

4 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!
    I just squealed and woke up the baby (hee hee).

    How exciting is it to see Keithcake holding up my name and Keithcake smiling!!!

    OK first off I need to have that piece of paper with my name on it because your handwriting makes me happy. And secondly I just had a 'Miss Elizabeth' flashback from the 80's...watching wrestling with my Daddy and totally cheering on Macho Man Randy Savage and his manager/wife Miss Elizabeth. But I totally digress now.

    Thank you soooo much for the generous contest LA and you don't know what a ray of sunshine you just brought to an otherwise rainy, boring Monday morning.

    You are an uber-crafter superstar and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE one of your AMAZING totes to store all of my knitting love.

    Oh, I just have to EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK again. And rock the baby because he doesn't get why I keep eeeking and disturbing his nap. EEEEEEKKKK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww shucks...now I'm eeking and blushing. ; )

    I just updated my blog and there seems to be some rather obvious white space between the lines LA. Hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats eeeee(k)lizabeth!
    you´re gonna love your tote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Elizabeth!
    I loved her response!
    Loved it... that was great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com