home.


Mom's windchime hanging in the deck. (Tys and I made it for her for Christmas)

Love love love this photo of me and my girl at the beach!




Lola chasing 2 geese.





I was rocking the cabin clothes this weekend.

We had a productive weekend at the cabin. Loud and crazy, but productive. Lola and I went to the beach for a while. It was so good. She's such a sweetie. Tyson started plumbing the cabin; that was so exciting to see. He did awesome! I'll write more tomorrow. The chin just erased everything i typed (twice) and I can't retype the dead goose story a third time. I'm sure Kody'll blog it.
Out.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if one of the geese Lola's chasing is the mate to the DEAD GOOSE???? :( :(

    WE'RE PARKING THE CAR, AND NOBODY'S GOING TO SEE THE GOOSE!!!!
    IT'S STAYING PARKED!!!

    Glad you and Tyson were able to be at the cabin with us this weekend. Thanks very much for all the help. And everyone loved the spagetti LA.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pics. Looks like a gorgeous place to be. I nearly spat out my coffee when the iphoto booth shot popped up tho :P LOL. Oh and yea, the patch is holding up fine - it started to come off only really recently (like in the last week!) so I've glued it down again and it's fine. ta!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com