why hello,

il_430xN.68869718 [ clamour ] i'm getting a new hairstyle this week... and i'm shopping for some fun accessories :] [ vintage avacado ] i have this in blue, it's the perfect little bowl [ kilsook ] i love these little kids :) this one got me excited for Halloween :] [ farouche ] scallops=true love. il_430xN.87257939 [ kaleahott ] ...I also like these weird bags made from recycled plastic bags, how smart :) And a few cool tutorial's using everyday household items... 1. Paper Towel Pages on Kinsey's Blog... tutorial here :] 2. I've had a thing for Duct Tape Construction since I was a teenager and my friends brother made a working pair of sandals out of duct tape...and even better now with Michael's selling colored duct tape :] I'm thinking up a duct tape laptop case for my new macbook, but here's a Wallet Tutorial from Instructables that might make a fun gift for your little brother this Christmas. 3. Weird to say, but... Toilet Paper Embellishments. I feel embarrassed saying that, lol. But they're really neat! Tutorial on the Everday Scrapper :] Our Indie Business Online Workshop is filling up fast! Jill and I are so jazzed and can't wait to teach our first session this Thursday :] Register here and join the fun :] Also, if you're in Winnipeg, i'm teaching a Notebook Making Class at Aquabooks on September 17th. More info here :] Gotta get back to work, I'm more busy than I can believe, but totally loving it :) Huggers, Leigh-Ann

10 comments:

  1. I love the TP - I would have never guessed that. Can't wait to show and tell new hair ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't talked to you in forever...we need to start hitting up tfln again :] thanks for the shout out! i lover you and misser you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love-
    My best friend is in love with duck tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great links. What will you be for Halloween? I'm thinking I might go as a roller derby queen. I'm an elementary teacher. I'll have to ask my principal if I can wear rollerskates all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the new hair!!!
    I actually did a scrap page & finished it the other nite. Your pic's on it! ;) It's on my blog and on flickr. Lovie uuuuu!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun haircuts rock..i got one today!
    and scallops do put a smile on my face! great tutorials...checked them out and will def refer to them for projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tutorial links!!! So cute. I love DIYs

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for posting all of these neat tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I've seen colored duct tape at Target too! Just and FYI :) Thanks for the daily inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com