An Interview Chat i did :)

Usually, I take a long time answering interviews... like, one time it took me 8hours, lol. I feel nervous and I overthink it. Last week, Abbie interviewed me via live gmail chat and it was much easier & really fun. You can read the feature here :)
- - - - -
Today I'm meeting Kyla for the first time (we're blog friends) & we have big plans to talk about :) I think today calls for a dress and I'm going to wear this one :)
- - - - -
Check out my friend Mandi's new etsy shop, Fine and Dandy Vintage (it's beautiful!)...
- - - - -
Tomorrow = a Big Giveaway, see you then!
xoxo, Leigh-Ann :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh you get to meet Kyla! I think she's absolutely wonderful, and I've only recently discovered her corner of the interwebs.
    And P.S. Big huge kiss! Thanks for the mention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, LOVE that dress. take a pic!! :)
    and awesome interview!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so adorable!!! And I am a big fan of grey! Have fun with Kyla, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview... Cute Dress. I would love to buy dresses on Etsy but I am so scared they won't fit. I have to try on hundreds of dresses before I find one I like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun interview! :)
    -Katie
    www.punkprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Just became a follower! :) :)
    xx, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the link love! :)
    Heading to the interview now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com