You know how sometimes you just feel empty of creative inspiration. Like, you're trying to recharge but no matter where you look, nothings lighting you up? I've felt that way lately and it was kinda bumming me out. Then... last night I found my recharge by accident, twice and I'm so happy again! Look at these amazing silhouettes by Jenny Lee Fowler!
Thank you Jenny for making these beautiful art pieces; your ingenuity, unique medium and connection with nature's beauty is blowing my mind! I'm in awe of the fact that you create them freehand just by observing the profile of a living subject or image!!
My other 'accidental recharge' happened at 2 am last night when I had a giggle fest with a sweet little Aussie named Tracey-Leigh! She lives in Australia, I live in Canada and we connected as if we've known each other forever... TL has had her new blog for 3 weeks now and while discussing her upcoming makeover (via Freckled Nest), she reminded me of the mega hyper excitement I also felt when I started my blog three and a half years ago. This girls a beam of sunshine, I can't wait to introduce her to you officially in June when she's our feature sponsor :) I went to bed ear to ear smiles, thanks Trace!!!
- I'll tell you a funny secret
- Is the last opportunity to become a May Sponsor on FN
- I'll announce the winner of the 12 Giveaways & Free Ad Space!
- I'll announce the winner of the Vol.25 Giveaway!
- I'll share the loveliest face of a Birthday Boy in my life :)
- I'll show you my new purse... it's really beautiful!
- I'll send out my first Monthly Newsletter! I'm working on a cute DIY and giveaway plus a few stories... you can subscribe to our newsletter in the top left sidebar of my blog :)
Love you buds!! LA