Happy Friday! :)

wDLIKXFxoqeq4hwfAprtSpUAo1_400_large Eeeeeee, Violet is here and she's the sweetest girl ever! - she sang in the shower today and it was like heaven! - she has a cute accent (but thinks we do) - we walked out of the airport into Winter and stood there embracing the snow like a slow motion movie moment - she has such pretty clothes; it was an inspiration overload as I helped unpack her suitcases into the dresser :] - we watched Glee together last night and it was like Emma Pilsbury was in the room with me ;) - she packs like me (lots!) so we had an immediate giggle when she came through the airport doors with 4 bags and a purse ;) We're on our way out now to do some supply & thrift shopping, lunch and grocery shopping :) Have a great day and enjoy a movie moment with your snow ;) Hugs, Leigh-Ann :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh! Have a great visit! I'm sort of jealous. I hardly ever get to meet internet friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! That is so exciting!! I love her blog! How lovely to be able to visit with friends like her! Hope you two have lots and lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you send some of your snow down arkansas way? i want snow sooo bad!!!

    xoxo,
    christen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this one of those craft weeks you were talking about a while back ago?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No snow here! I am so excited for you! Reading your post made me wish my bestie was here with me! Paint the town Yellow!!! Enjoy your girlie time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah a violet update! Can't wait to see what fun you gurls have! Yay yay yay! And p.s. no snow for us in Cali but my family in Houston said it was snowing there which is SO not a regular occurrence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so this is the girl you get me mixed up with in emails??? she is soooo adorable! have fun, (i know you will)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I just started following your blog and I also just signed up for your Style School. Welcome Violet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com