Happy Birthday BFF! :)

jill Today is my best friend Jill's 30th birthday :) I'm going to share all that reminds me of the Birthday Girl, be prepared for inspiration overload (she's full of color and beauty)... 51jbtpf23jl 3846885014_b07b500cc7_o joan (i don't think this is the kinda "Zombie Movies" Jill likes, but the other zombie pictures scared me) 449377736_97dc9798e2_large 3819947446_67fa745f48_o journal jill (we went for Mexican and spent the evening doodling & giggling) journalla 4113153339_0ea2686de5 (Hugs are Jill's favorite thing ;) Happy Birthday Jill! Since we met in 2006, I've seen you develop a signature style in life & in your company, I've seen you come alive & fight through the hard times and I've witnessed your dreams coming true, it's been beautiful and so inspiring! I've loved all our cake meetings, shopping trips, brainstorms, late nights, moxie business meetings and adventures! I love you and I hope you have the best year ever ahead and that all your future dreams come true too :) XO & Hugs :) Love Leigh-Ann You are such a beautiful woman.

10 comments:

  1. Leigh-Ann...That was beautiful! You are a wonderful friend xx
    Happy Birthday Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday jill! (i can't wait to meet her!)

    ps, i soooooo want that owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jill! Thanks Leigh Ann for the vintage pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my bestfriends name is jill too!! everyone is jealous cause i can say "idk my bff jill" and mean it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Much my favorite present today. Thank you soooo much LA!!! XOXOXO! (PS. YES, I loved everything!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. images and notions of a beautiful woman, indeed! many happy birthdays to your bff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesomeeeeeee & sweet post LA!
    too funny about the hugs! *HAHAHA* ;-)
    [whyyy do i remember that most about her from the Indie class??]

    hugs, Wendy

    http://scrapnspire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such beautiful photos, Jill must be a wonderful person if this is how you'd describe her :) Happy Birthday Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is the sweetest post EVER! what a great friendship you two have...you are so blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was so wonderful. She is very lucky to have such a great friend in you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com