"oddly glorious"

You'll love it! Totally different than Juno, but just as special and great... and you'll want to be a rollergirl and rade Bliss' closet, bad! :] My favorite part: the underwater kissing scene photo (took w/ my iPhone), right before Kody, Amanda and me had a largescale popcorn fight. Best night ever! Pocketbook Mini Album Workshop This Saturday, November 14, 2009 10am-4pm at Aquabooks in Winnipeg *Registration Required, $44 Let's spend the day together making a unique mini album from start to finish, learning album-making techniques and enjoying great craft supplies that will make your mouth water! This 5-hour class will allow you to take the project at your own pace, add your own artistic flair, chat with friends and classmates and enjoy a 1 hour lunch break (EAT! Bistro saved us a table). *Email FreckledNest@gmail.com to pre-register and receive your class tools list. Maximum 10 Students. ragpickers (Ragpickers in Winnipeg)

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this movie! I went to a film fest where the cast was talking about the movie...total heart attack moment being feet away from Drew and Ellen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took my 14yo daughter to see it last weekend. We both really liked it too. Wish I was close enough to take your workshop! Or wish I had a lss and someone like you to lead workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This movie is on my must see soon list! I can't believe how good Drew looks!! I adore her and Ellen Paige is super cute always!
    I lived close, I would take your workshop :)

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The movie looks so good! I just love Drew! The class looks great :) good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to see that movie sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeek! I went to see it on Friday night with a girlfriend and we both loved it so much - and now we both want to join the local roller derby team! (For serious - I am totes magotes going to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com