26 Olive Street

It's my new favorite etsy shop. 26OliveStreet :] Cute name hey?! Staci and Alex are the super cute couple that run 26 Olive Street. They have SUCH a great eye for amazing vintage and presentation! Go take a look at their super cute Etsy and website :) It's juicy!!! Here's some randoms & TMI's... 1. We had drive thru starbucks today. Keith wouldn't get me a sleeve, he says "toughin up". 2. February was a good month. I made full salary again. I'm so excited, I'm tempted to say how much. But that's tacky right? And my mom will say, "Leigh-Ann, you just don't tell things like that". >$1786!!! ShhhhhhIT!< She'd say, "it's like telling who you vote for. It's private." Which I never thought made sense. She wouldn't say who, but then... if you looked at the front yard, there was a bright orange sign saying "Vote for Bill Blakey". 3. We rented 8Mile tonight. I now have a weensy crush on Eminem. He's a babe. 4. It's 2am and we're gonna craft :) I love my boyfriend :) It's the weekennnnd! Yay!!

10 comments:

  1. yay enjoy crafting!!! thanks for the link to the etsy shop, going to have a wee look now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finishing Dog Whisperer then I think it's time for a little craft and cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww he crafts with you??! What does he do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lovely boy crafts with me too...its sorty sweet! Melts my heart every time! I am loving that etsy shop. Totally rad! Oh, and congrats on making full salary...perhaps you can give me some pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he does :) Keith builds awesome model cars!! http://superiorscale.blogspot.com/

    pointers... hmmm. don't give up, get your name out there and offer different things in a variety of pricepoints. People like being able to order things custom :) hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. He is sexy in that silly bad boy way.

    2. Awesome, He crafts with you??

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep :) we craft together almost every evening; one of our favorite things to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some tricks never get old (hee hee).
    That is so awesome LA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my mom would not tell me who she voted for either. It think it is funny. I LOVE that you made your salary again! HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Leigh-Ann and Keith, just came back from the lake and catching up on my BLOG addiction (couldn't get the internet this weekend). Wish you could have been there. :(

    Don't you know that I know what those little blank spaces are in the middle of your stories on your blog Leigh-Ann. And I think we only put a Bill Blakie sign up once because it is nobody's business who I'm voting for. BUT CONGRATULATIONS Leigh-Ann, that's AWESOME, I'm happy for you!!!

    Love you, miss you, talk to you maybe tomorrow.

    Love Momma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com