a room FULL of estrogen!

I didn't use a flash, so they're blurry, but you get it.
hgaaaaa! This was the funnest theatre i've ever been in! nobody held back their excitement and cheers and hoots...including me; I giggled & squealed the whole way thru. Me, Thelma, Samantha and Shayla sat together. Lots of laughs & chair dancing!
Shayla is awesome & lots of fun; I was telling Tyson about her coolfactor, and he said, "sounds like you found your personality twin"...i think it was a comic book reference, but i got what he meant, lol.
I kinda wanna go see dd again tonight!! but I'm tired and Top Mod is on too! Tyson's going to Kenora this afternoon till tomorrow for Mom's birthday... so i think i'll stay in, but my rubber arm can probably be twisted if anyone else wants to.... *wink*
Mom & Kody: Lol, Notice i took pix in the theatre? Lol, Dad would have walked out instantly in fear that the FBI would catch him beside me, eh?!
Tonight: A post re: my FAVORITE new scrapbooking line! It's a good thing.
AND the winner of the DD contest announced! So get your last entries in, there are still some real good lines out there! ;)
(Note: The prize pack is not ready till next week, but it's coming along.)

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

    it was soooooo good! Seriously!!! My face still hurts from smiling all throughout the movie, my throat still hurts from hooting and hollering and I am still cooling off from the sexy dance scene......i think i will watch it this weekend ;P LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool that you went! i can't believe it's been so many years since the movie debuted! i feel old :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com