Pretty times

20080331163429 [ Miss Lulu ] Today we're going on a 'Saturday Shopping Marathon' for the finishing touches of the guestroom Keith has been working on :) My friend Violet is coming to Winnipeg this Thursday to work with me for few weeks, so we wanted to make a pretty yellow inspired guestroom for her and our future guests :) I'm so pleased with how it's coming together, and I love the different yellows in the room (it doesn't feel scary like a schoolbus kinda yellow)... I'm on a full-on yellow kick lately ;) picnikfile_A3-Wmv This week I'm getting my favorite bangs back, majorly excited! ... so pretty :) - If you've registered for Style School and haven't received your login email, please contact me (la@redvelvetart.com) ....a few peoples emails came back undelivered. Thanks! - I have two Sponsors Spots left on Freckled Nest for December, please email me if you'd like one (FreckledNest@gmail.com) :) Happy Saturday!!! "We've got a big day today... well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday. We're going to go to Home Depot... maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond, I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time." - Old School Love Leigh-Ann

6 comments:

  1. Oh my. You always find the best inspo images. :) And that pic of you + the yellow is too cute - yellow has been my fave for years and years now, it's just so darn happy. :) lol...

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh-Ann, where did you find all the neat items on the wall in the yellow guest room? They are all so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've never left a comment here although you have such a lovely blog! I just couldn't go without telling you how ADORABLE you are in yellow! I love the photo of you and all that delicious yellowness behind you...yellowness? could be a word right?:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! yellow is the perfect color for a guestroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog! I just created my own, if you get a chance I'd love for you to check it out!

    www.antiquatedtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING the yellow and really wishing I could attend style school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I now blog over at http://FreckledNest.typepad.com ...if you have any questions, please email me at LA[@]FreckledNest[.]com